Monday, January 30, 2012

30 Things to do before our 3rd Anniversary

I'm going to take a break from the Story of Us to keep you updated on some other happenings! If you'd like to read all of the Story of Us at one time, just click the tag over on the right-hand sidebar :)

I like to think that J and I are a relatively hip, fun-loving pair of people. He accommodates my sense of adventure well which results in us having, well, a lot of adventures! BUT, to make the next 7 months special, we have decided to make a 30 Things to do before our 3rd Anniversary list! I get to write 15 things and he gets to write 15 things (which I guess explains why picnic ended up on there twice) and then we get to do them in whatever order we see fit! With our 2 1/2 year anniversary and Valentine's Day coming up back to back, our thoughts have been elsewhere but once this ball gets rolling, I'll be posting to keep you guys updated :)

1. Go to an amusement park
2. Picnic in a park
3. Eat in a restaurant with a great view
4. Designate a drawer for J!
5. Visit a zoo
6. Fly a kite together
7. Take a professional picture
8. Finish watching Dr. Who
9. Canoe together
10. Dress up and have a night on the town
11. Go rock climbing
12. Have a picnic with a group
13. Buy (and wear) matching shirts
14. Cook a 4 course meal

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment