Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nice to Meet You!


Hi, world!
My name is Ally and I'm a college senior just trying to make my way in the world. I'm a girlfriend to my wonderful J (2 1/2 years and counting) and mama to my kitties, Neville and Sirius :) I'm a renaissance lady and dabble in little bits of everything. When I was little, I wanted to pop toast at IHOP, be a meteorologist, an actress, an interior designer and a wedding planner and I suppose I still carry little bits of those dreams.

I'm hoping to be a lawyer and a writer. I'm aiming to appreciate the beauty of the world more and more in my every day life. I'm eternally grateful for my wonderful friends, family and cats (<3). I suffer from a wild sense of adventure and wanderlust and aspire to be a world traveler. I love pale pinks, high heels, warm chocolate chip cookies and smiles from the ones I love.


I'm setting up camp in my little corner of the Internet and I'm glad you stopped by!

No comments:

Post a Comment