Monday, September 15, 2014

Adrift

Impending change brings out the worrier in me. The last time I was facing a graduation, I thought I had it rough. I had two great schools to pick between. Realistically, it shouldn't have been that hard of a decision, but it was one that kept me up at night. That had me making pros and cons list all through classes I should've been paying attention to and pondering my place in the universe as an individual. Who was I? Why was I there?

Now, the choices are a bit more vague. Instead of being an either/or proposition, this next graduation is an open-ended question. What kind of work will I do? Where will I work? Where will I even find a job? How am I going to pay off my student loans? Why can't I ever wake up in time for brunch? The questions, really, are endless.


No comments:

Post a Comment