Monday, May 7, 2012

Last morning of undergrad

You know, there are days that you wait your entire life still, but that you cannot possibly anticipate how they will occur. Today is my last morning as an undergraduate and I am beyond excited. I think. I can't really tell because of the obscene amounts of caffeine in my system. Apparently, a paper I'd done last night needs to actually be a research paper. Surprise! And there's still 2 finals to study for and a take-home portion to contend with but I know it will be okay. It'll be okay because this is it. Regardless of how anything turns out (with the exception of complete failure which will prevent be from graduating), this is my last morning of insanity until August when law school starts. So I will enjoy this . . . after 4 pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment