Wednesday, September 7, 2011

25

So today was J and mine's 25 month-iversary. Don't worry, we don't really celebrate each month but we like to remember it and make it a point to be extra cute :) BUT TODAY, when my roommate came with the mail, there was a mysterious package amongst the envelopes. Being the horribly impatient person that I am, I ripped it open. Kind of. I was deterred by the duct tape and the mailing label. But after that, I managed to extract the surprise and it was....


I was obsessed with this game when I was a little kid and it was the only video game I've actually been good at (besides Mario Kart. Word.) and ever since finding my GameBoy Color a few months ago, I've been keeping an eye out for it. I hadn't had any luck and J knew that I was pretty much fed up with the whole endeavor so he went ahead and found it online :) And it got here just in time. It might seem lame but it was pretty exciting when it happened! Especially considering the fact that I'd been working nonstop from 9-8 on only 4 hours of sleep and was in a less-than-happy mood.

And speaking of crappy days, tomorrow's going to be the longest day of the week. I have a group project with a bunch of people who insist that we be at the library from 7 pm - 1 am on a project that takes maybe three hours :| On the bright side, the next time you'll hear from me, it'll be Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment