Monday, March 26, 2012

Catching Up

I know I've been gone for so long but these past few weeks have been jam-packed. There's been all the almost-end-of-the-semester work, plus a road trip to California for Spring Break (!), a trip back home for my brother's birthday, a trip to Austin, seeing the Hunger Games, a trip to Dallas AND a trip to San Antonio! I've been busy, busy. But the thing that's been weighing most heavily on my mind is this coming semester.

As lots of you probably already know, both J and I applied to law school and were accepted at some of the same and some different places. The way it's looking right now, J and I are going to end up in different places next year, about 2 1/2 hours away. I know it's not that much of a distance and people have done a lot more, but it's for three years. I also have the opportunity to go to law school in the same city as him but was offered significantly less money there. So we are looking at a million different plans and trying to figure out what it is we're going to do. Until that's settled, I probably won't be around much. AND I lost my camera! Can you believe?

Here's hoping all of you are doing well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment