Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's Happening!

Why is it that I always have to Google 'how to take a screenshot on Macs' regardless of how many times I've done it? I guess there are some things I'll never learn. Anyway, the story here is that I did something very scary this past week. Or, in the past 2 weeks. I'm so horrible with keeping this thing up to date but I promise I'm going to get better! But yes, this scary thing:


I applied to law school! Now it's a waiting game. I just hate the fact that I obsessively check my email/status checkers now. I heard that there's an app you can download that lets you do it from your phone, but really, when I'm out and about, I kind of like that I can't check my status. It lets me worry less, if only for a second. Is there anyone else anxiously awaiting their decision? Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment