Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It happened.

I know, I know. I haven't posted pictures of the elusive Falala mug yet but there is a reason. It's a reason that, I am sad to say, I thought I could avoid entirely this semester but it seems like old habits die hard. As you probably know, my immune system and I are consistently at odds. It is of the belief that it doesn't matter if I'm sick or healthy at the worst possible times in the semester and I don't understand why it has to act so irresponsibly on a school night. And yet here we are.


I have bought every cold medicine I could get my hands on and none of it has worked. Because I'm pretty awesome like that. So for the next few days, I'll be out of commission, trying to be productive with my cold-addled brain. Here's hoping everyone else stays healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment